• Experience in the full recruitment life cycle of IT specialists (2 years +);
• Be aware and make use of the market’s newest recruitment tools;
• Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (interviewing, selecting, negotiating job offers);
• Upper-Intermediate English is a must;
• High communication and negotiation skills;
• Thinking out of the box, creative, proactive person.
• Experience in direct search and headhunting.
What we offer:
• Opportunities for professional growth. We’ve formed the Training and Development Center, practice mentoring programs and knowledge exchange ;
• OKR-based planning;
• Flexible office schedule, possibility to work remotely ;
• Challenging tasks and exciting projects including newest technologies;
• In-house English courses;
• Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment;
• We not only close the vacancy but also choose the right person;
• Strong expertise, mentors. You will be heard, each opinion is essential.
What would you do:
• Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple roles to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible;
• Searching for candidates using different sources;
• Screen candidates’ resumes, conduct interviews, give feedback to candidates;
• Maintaining recruitment-related reports;
• To be ready for a quickly changing environment and position prioritization according to business needs.
We are looking for a talented IT Recruiter to join our friendly team.