• Strong knowledge of software development process, modern technologies, and project management
methodologies, and current trends;
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels;;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Experience in customer relationship management;
• Strong public speaking ability.
• Opportunities for professional growth. We’ve formed the Training and Development Center, practice mentoring programs and knowledge exchange ;
• Flexible office schedule, possibility to work remotely;
• Challenging tasks and exciting projects including newest technologies;
• In-house English courses;
• Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment;
• We not only close the vacancy, but also choose the right person;
• Strong expertise, mentors. You will be heard, each opinion is essential.
• Define sales tactics for solutions and products;
• Analyze potential customers’ needs and requirements;
• Day-by-day communicate with potential customers/partners;
• Actively participate in pre-sales and sales activities;
• Research and explore new sales channels;
• Manage Sales Team;
• Operate as a member of the Strategy and Partnership Department.
We are looking for a high-qualified person with strong communication skills and experience in B2B sales.
We have just a few questions for you:
• Are you a good communicator and negotiator??
• Do you have 3+ years of experience in B2B sales?
• Do you speak and write English fluently?
If you answered “yes” to all the questions above, we’ll be happy to receive your application.