• 2 + years of working experience in testing WEB applications;
• Good knowledge of testing theory/SDLC/testing processes;
• Good knowledge of networking;
• Experience with Linux operating systems;
• Familiarity with bug tracking systems and test management tools;
• Basic knowledge of REST API;
• Basic understanding of what Docker/Kubernets/Kafka;
• English at Intermediate level.
What can we offer:
• Startup atmosphere inside a large IT holding: the stable company with a low bureaucracy level and a really fast-paced environment;
• Various opportunities to learn and grow;
• Challenging tasks and exciting projects including newest technologies;
• Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it;
• Our team is professional and highly involved with our products, they are great people to interact with;
• Flexible working hours, corporate learning possibilities, paid vacation and sick leaves.
What would you do:
• Manual testing of WEB applications (Frontend/Backend);
• Creation of test documentation;
• Participation in SCRUM meetings.
About the project:
Our strong team is looking for new team members. We have a bunch of great projects in the blockchain sphere. Our Ethereum pool is one of the leading ethereum miners in the world, we are continuously working on performance and reliability improvements.