• At least one year of relevant work experience;
• Is passionate about software development;
• Experienced working with: Java 8+, Spring: Core, Data, Boot, Security, Maven, Docker, Git, Unit/Integration/API testing;
• Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Understanding of time complexity, data structures and algorithms;
• Desire to write well-tested and reliable code;
• Likes to be up-to-date with the latest technologies and development techniques;
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience with NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB);
• Understanding of microservices architecture;
• Experience with RESTful APIs for mobile applications;
• Experience with AMQP (RabbitMQ).
• Startup atmosphere inside a large IT holding: the stable company with a low bureaucracy level and a really fast-paced environment;
• Various opportunities to learn and grow. We are working on a number of highly advanced solutions;
• Challenging tasks and exciting projects including newest technologies;
• Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it;
• Our team is professional and highly involved with our products, they are great people to interact with;
• Pet friendly office :)
• Full-time, flexible working hours, corporate learning possibilities, paid vacation and sick leaves.
What would you do:
• Designing, coding and debugging applications;
• Work with team in planning and executing assigned tasks within deadlines;
• Attend team meetings to communicate about project status and discuss new ideas and any issues.
About the project:
We are working on the development of the new video exchange platform tagged to geolocation with China and global target markets, where people can send each other surprises, hidden content and set challenges.
There are plenty of tasks in our roadmap, such as business logic implementation, integration with multiple third party services, work closely with maps and geolocation and developing of rest APIs.