• 1,5 years+ of relevant work experience;
• Is passionate about software development;
• Experienced working with: Java 8+, Spring: Core, Data, Boot, Security, Maven, Docker, Git, Unit/Integration/API testing;
• Has excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Understanding of time complexity, data structures and algorithms;
• Desire to write well-tested and reliable code;
• Likes to be up-to-date with the latest technologies and development techniques;
• Good written and spoken English.
• Experience with NoSQL databases (preferably MongoDB);
• Understanding of microservices architecture;
• Experience with RESTful APIs for mobile applications.
• Opportunities for professional growth. We’ve formed the Training and Development Center, practice mentoring programs and knowledge exchange;
• OKR-based planning;
• Pair programming;
• Flexible office schedule, possibility to work remotely;
• Challenging tasks and exciting projects including newest technologies;
• In-house English courses;
• Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment;
• We not only close the vacancy, but also choose the right person;
• Strong expertise, mentors. You will be heard, each opinion is essential.
What would you do:
• Designing, coding and debugging applications;
• Work with team in planning and executing assigned tasks within deadlines;
• Attend team meetings to communicate about project status and discuss new ideas and any issues.