• Experience with Golang.
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Understanding of microservice architecture.
• Experience with PostgreSQL.
• Startup atmosphere inside a large IT holding: the stable company with a low bureaucracy level and a really fast-paced environment.
• Various opportunities to learn and grow.
• Challenging tasks and exciting projects including newest technologies.
• Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it.
• Our team is professional and highly involved with our products, they are great people to interact with.
• Pet friendly office :)
• Flexible working hours, corporate learning possibilities, paid vacation and sick leaves.
About the project:
We are working on the development of the new content delivery app with the China target market, where people could watch cyber sport events live or VOD from the best cyber tournaments organizations.There are plenty of tasks in our roadmap, such business logic implementation, video transcoding, integration with multiple third party services, work closely with streaming, video delivery and developing of rest APIs. Our candidate should have a desire to learn and grow quickly.
• Interaction with: DevOps, Frontend, QA, iOS, Android teams, Designer, Scrum Master, Business Analyst, Product Owner.
• Technology stack: Golang, React, Terraform, Kubernetes, Kotlin, Swift.
Why is it interesting?
• No legacy code, only development of services from scratch.
• Using bleeding edge technologies for development of new services and products.
• Design of complex systems for interaction with external integrations.
• Ability to work with video streaming.
• Work with a large amount of data and new technologies in the video processing sphere.